Our selection of concrete sealing products and services will enhance and maintain your outdoor concrete’s life and appearance.
Exposed aggregate surfaces should be resealed every 2-3 years to ensure the slab is protected. Water and road salts can penetrate these exposed surfaces causing spalling and pitting. Keeping these surfaces sealed also protects from dirt buildup and helps maintain a clean and attractive finish.
Specifically, we specialize in exposed aggregate and stamped concrete sealing and resealing.
- Improves the overall appearance of your concrete surface
- Blocks damaging U.V. rays that cause fading
- Reduces the risk of mold and mildew infiltration
- Increases the longevity of your surface
- Stabilizes the foundation
- Minimizes damage from water, road salts and freezing